It’s finally the moment! You step into the photo booth to create a strip of photo memories that you plan to treasure and show off to everyone right afterwards. You leap into the booth and suddenly you are like a deer in headlights; unable to think up the perfect photo booth poses; leaving only a series of mouth gaping, eyes closed, awkward as a teenager on a first date,shouting RETAKE!!
Don’t worry – we have you covered! Here is a list of inspirations to assemble the perfect photo booth pose photos.
COUPLES IN LOVE
- Surprised Kiss
- Smooch – Pucker up and give each other a big smooch.
- Pick Her Up – If the booth allows it, pick the bride up!
- Pulling His Tie – Girl leads the guy with his tie in a playful tease
- Fishing Pole Reeling – You just caught yourself a treasure!
- Create a Heart – Use a hand from the man and a hand from the woman to create a heart shape between you.
- Blow Kisses – And even catch them as well.
- Wink – And the other look flattered.
- Proposal Reenactment – Bring back the memories of popping the big question.
FOR THE LADIES
- Charlies Angels – Guns up and out with backs together.
- Supermodel Shoot – Pretend you’re on the cover of vogue and strike a sexy pose.
- Kiss the Bride – Make a bride sandwich, each lady kissing the bride’s cheek
FOR THE GENTS
- Show off the Guns – Flex your muscles and welcome folks to the gun show.
- Fake Fight – Act out a punch scene.
- Group High Five
- Too Cool – Fold your arms, and be too cool for school.
- Head 2 Head – Pretend you’re boxers squaring off head to head.
- Salute – always a classic
- All by Yourself
- Same Pose for All Pictures – Yup, just make the same exact face for each take!
- Slow Motion Across Screen – Move past the screen one shot at a time as if running in slow motion.
- Four Corners – For each of the four shots put your head in a different corner of the screen.
- The Stairs – Angle from top corner to the opposite bottom corner, or vice versa to make it look like you’re walking up stairs.
- The Elevator – Move vertically up or down slowly over each shot.
- Looking Through the Peep Hole – Fill up the whole screen with your face as if you’re trying to look through an a peep hole.
- Blowing in the Wind – Pretend you’re being blown away by strong winds!
- Can you hear me now? – You’re too busy to be interrupted by photos because you’re talking on your cell phone cannot put it on hold.
DANCE MOVE REENACTMENTS
- Napolean Dynamite Dance Move
- The Macarana
- Gagnam Style
- Harlem Shake
- The Robot
- Disco Fever
- Chicken Dance
- Drop a Grenade – First shot, hold the grenade in your hand, second shot, drop it and look surprised, third and fourth react to the explosion!
- The Heisman Football Pose
- YMCA – If you have four people, do the popular Village People YMCA symbol, or if you’re by yourself do a letter for each of the four pictures.
- The Clark Kent – open up your button down just like Clark Kent changing to Superman
- Live Long and Prosper – Pretend you’re Spock from Star Trek and give the live long and prosper hand sign.
- Head Banging – Pretend you’re at a rock concert, bang your head and throw up the rock sign devil horns.
- Hashtag Writing – Get a chalkboard, or piece of paper and share your hashtag for the event, or a silly comical made up one!
- Find Someone Random – someone you don’t know and take a photo session. Best part is you made a new friend!
- Tongue Out
- Are you kidding me?
- Duck Lips
There you go! A whole list of unique and creative photo booth pose ideas that will ignite your photo booth fun! You can simply choose different expressions.The photo booth props- the hats, glasses, wigs or whatever you might choose, will definitely help create some fun pictures and a lot of laughs.